Margaret Celli, Licensed Acupuncturist
Owner & Acupuncturist at Inner Light Wellness Downingtown
Acupuncture changed my life – and it can change yours! When you are struggling with chronic pain, allergies, and other health problems, they can take over your life. I know, I’ve been there. And I’ve found methods that worked for me and thousands of patients. I’m confident they will work for you too!
As owner and main acupuncturist at Inner Light Wellness Acupuncture, I love working in the healing arts. Practicing alternative medicine for the past 25 years, it has been my mission to discover the most effective therapies to resolve your unique health concerns. Never satisfied with just treating symptoms, I want to get to the root of your pain or symptoms and help you find relief!
I have studied the very best natural health care methods available, receiving instruction from the founders of several powerful techniques. With my diverse educational background I offer fast, effective, relief that lasts using three unique styles of acupuncture Dr. Hao Neuro Acupuncture, Dr. Tan Acupuncture, and Master Tung Acupuncture. These advanced techniques quickly resolve even the most stubborn problems such as chronic low back pain, neck pain, arthritis, allergies, sinus issues, and asthma. Acupuncture works to resolve functional issues such as: digestive problems, including acid reflux, and irritable bowel syndrome, as well as common conditions such as insomnia, menopausal symptoms, menstrual issues, headaches, migraines, and so much more! My patients report significant change within their first month of treatment.
It is my greatest joy to help people find pain relief and and relief from symptoms of illness so they can enjoy life to the fullest. When patients tell me how their lives have changed since receiving acupuncture treatment, I am especially grateful to be able to offer solutions. Read our testimonials and discover how acupuncture may help you.
I feel fortunate to live and work as an acupuncturist in Downingtown where we have a wide array of complementary therapies to choose from. These are truly exciting times as more people discover and embrace effective treatment options that work. Experience renewed vitality, joy, and vibrant health. Call to schedule or contact us to transform your health today!
Margaret Celli, L.Ac.
Inner Light Wellness
797 E Lancaster Ave #11
Downingtown, PA 19335
About Margaret Celli, L.Ac.
Margaret received her Master’s Diploma in Acupuncture from the Maryland Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2003. She is Nationally Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and licensed in the states of Pennsylvania and Florida She holds advanced certifications in acupuncture and allergy elimination, having studied with leaders in the field of alternative medicine such as Dr. Tan’s Balance Method with Dr.Richard Tan, Master Tung’s Magic Points with Dr. Robert Chu and Susan Johnson, L.Ac. both students of Dr. Wei-Chieh Young, Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture with Dr. Martha Lucas, and NAET Allergy Elimination with founder Dr. Devi Nambudripad. Margaret is one of only 60 certified practitioners of Dr. Hao’s Neuro Acupuncture in the United States.
Margaret has been a professional healer since 1994. She holds additional certifications in massage therapy and structural body work. After graduating 1st in her class from the Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy, Margaret studied St. John Neuromuscular Therapy with Paul St. John, achieving assistant instructor status before attending acupuncture school. She has studied Myofascial Release with founder John Barnes and Advanced Trigger Point Therapy with Robert King, founder of the Chicago School of Massage Therapy and past president of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Margaret continues her studies in Neurological Acupuncture and has recently added electrical medicine to her offerings. She specializes in difficult to treat, chronic conditions that haven’t responded to traditional medical treatment. As an acupuncturist since 2003, she has helped thousands of people with the most difficult to treat conditions and would love to help you too.
- Won Institute of Graduate Studies, 2011-2012
- New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2010-2011
- Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine, 2009-2010
- Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture, Masters of Oriental Medicine Program 2008-2009
- Maryland Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Master’s Level Acupuncture Program, 2000-2003
- NCCAOM National Certification in Acupuncture, 2003
- St. John Neuromuscular Therapy Certification, 1998
- NCBTMB National Certification Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, 1996
- Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy, 1994-1996, COMTAA Accredited Swedish Massage
- University of Delaware, Music Education, 1985-1987
- A.A.S. Business Administration, Delaware Technical and Community College, 1983
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique/NAET, Basic Level 1, 2009
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique/NAET, Advanced Level 1, 2009
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique/NAET, Advanced Level 2-I, 2009
Chemical, Environmental, Seasonal Allergies, Physical Agents
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique/NAET, Advanced Level 2-J, 2009
Overcoming Osteoporosis, Insomnia, Anti Aging
Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Treatment of Digestive Disorders with Chinese Medicine, 2007
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Advanced Training in Chinese Herbology I, II, III, 2008
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Secrets of Chinese Pulse Diagnosis, 2008
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Treatment of Allergies and Autoimmune Diseases with Chinese Medicine, 2008
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Treatment of Asthma with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, 2008
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Treatment of Insomnia with Chinese Medicine, 2008
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Phasing of Treatment in Menstrual Diseases, 2008
- Blue Poppy Seminars, Hormonal Changes in Menopause and Weight Control Issues, 2008
- East West Herbs, Michael Tierra, Professional Herbalist Course 2007 – Present
- Dr. Tan Seminar, Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1, 2, 3, 2009
- Dr. Tan Seminar, Advanced Balance Method – Dr. Tan’s Strategy of 12 Magical Points, 2009
- Dr. Tan Seminar, Global Balance for Internal Disorders, 2009
- Dr Yi-E Ding, Strategies for Treating Liver Disorders with Chinese Herbs: Over 100 Years Lineage in Ding’s Family, 2010
- Master Tung (Master Tong) Acupuncture for Neuromusculoskeletal Disorders, Dr. Robert Chu, 2011
- Master Tung (Master Tong) Acupuncture for Internal Medicine Problems, Dr. Robert Chu, 2011
- Best of Master Tung’s Magic Points, Susan Johnson, L.Ac. 2012
- Master Tung’s Points 1, 2, 3, Susan Johnson, L.Ac. 2012
- Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture, Martha Lucas, Ph.d., L.Ac., 2012
- N.A.D.A. National Acupuncture Detoxification Association Certification, Virginia I. Hisghman, PhD, LAc 2015
- Neuro Acupuncture Level I, Neuro Acupuncture Institute (NAI), Drs. Jason & Linda Hao 2018, Treatment of Central Nervous System Disorders, Parkinson’s, Pain, Phantom Limb Pain, CRP
- Neuro Acupuncture Level II, Neuro Acupuncture Institute (NAI), Drs. Jason & Linda Hao 2018, Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury, Concussion, Autism, Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuro Acupuncture Level III, Neuro Acupuncture Institute (NAI),Drs. Jason & Linda Hao 2018, Treatment of Psychological Disorders, PTSD, Anxiety, Paralysis, Post-Stroke
- Esoteric Healing INEH, Levels 1, 2, 2000
- Frequency Balancing Techniques, Axiatonal Alignment Levels I, II, III, Assemblage Point, Karma Clearing I, II, Gridwork, Colorwork, Judy DiCanio, 2001-2002
- Reiki Level I, Carol Vidula Krum, 1986
- Reiki Level II, Nancy Matilla, 2000
- Reiki Master, Christine Campbell, Spirit Wolftracks, 2003
- Soul Recovery, Private Studies, Gary Gent Shamanic Connection, Phoenix, AZ, 2003
- Acutonics, Level I, Whispering Dragon Center, Paul and Jude Ponton, Sedona, AZ, 2004
- Soul Recovery Aspects of Self, Gary Gent Shamanic Connection, Princeton, NJ 2011
- Soul Recovery, Shamanic Intensive, Gary Gent Shamanic Connection, Sedona, AZ 2012
- Earth Soul Retrieval, Jade Wa’Hoo Grigori, Puerta Viejo, Costa Rica, 2013
- Clinical Application of Trigger Point Therapy 1, 11, Robert King Seminars, 1996
- Neuromuscular Therapy for Cervical Injuries, Postural Analysis, and Pelvic Stabilization, St. John Seminars, 1997
- Neuromuscular Therapy for Pain Mechanisms of the Low Back, St. John Seminars, 1997
- Neuromuscular Therapy for the Shoulder, Upper Torso, Spinal Column, and Extremities, St. John Seminars, 1997
- Neuromuscular Therapy for TMJ, Hands, Feet, and Eyes, St. John Seminars, 1997
- Neuromuscular Components of Cranial Decompression and Scoliosis, St. John Seminars, 1998
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Technique, Dr. Don Glassey, 1998
- Myofascial Release 1, John Barnes, P.T., 1996
- Myofascial Release Advanced Techniques, John Barnes, P.T., Level II, 1997
- Myoskeletal Alignment for Neck, Low Back, Shoulders, Arm, and Hand, Erik Dalton, Freedom From Pain Institute, 2008